Sunday, June 12, 2011

Decorating Ideas!!!! Responses needed...

So here's the dealio...



Hannah may possibly have to live in on campus housing this fall, which means I am possibly short one roommate. But this may not be a bad thing. For one thing, roommates are really easy to find in Utah, you just have to pick the right one to live with (which is especially hard for me because I'm not one for insanely, deep down clean apartments). Another option would be for me to live by myself. I hadn't thought of this before because I just assumed I would need help paying $800 rent for a 2 bedroom apartment. But....a 1 bedroom apartment in only about $300, and I could decorate it all myself!!! I mean how awesome is that??? I have been looking up different decorating ideas, trying to get an idea of what I would want to do if I was going to live on my own. Let me know which ones you like!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I like the first picture best, and then the third one next. Love!! :) oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the first picture but I think the fourth is more your style.

    ReplyDelete