Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Look!!

I finally have an idea of where I will be living for the next few years!! My room is absolutely adorable! It has blue walls with white furniture and white curtains. There isn't a bed in the room just yet, but I was told there would be one by the time I got to the house next week.



The dresser is my favorite piece of furniture; it feels so 1950's, which in my opinion is one of the best decades of the 20th century. Now the only hard part is figuring out what to pack. I've started a bit, but it's difficult deciding what clothes to bring since I'm not completely sure about when the cold weather will begin.
I have also found out I will be learning how to go camping...the real kind, not the hike during the day and stay in a hotel at night (which is my preferred type of camping). I find this to be both exciting and frightening. You see, I'm not much of a live outside, sleep on the ground, no shower, live off of nature person. I love to go hiking, and I love the picturesque beauty of nature, but sometimes nature looks best from inside buildings with beds, showers, plumbing, and air conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment