Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Look at that cool laptop!!

  This past week has been pretty great! I went to see Temple Square with Hailey, it was just beautiful! I can't wait to see it around Christmas time; I've heard it's breathtaking. I also stopped by a mall in town known as The Gateway. This place is huge! It's an outdoor mall, and honestly, it could be it's own town. It is massive. It is so much fun to walk around in there, you can find anything and everything you could ever want!

  This weekend I'm headed to Provo to see Grandma and Grandpabill. I also have dinner plans with Mac and Kelly, so I kind of feel like I'm going to a mini family reunion! I plan on practicing some dinner recipes while I'm down there; hopefully they will go well :)

  The job is still going very well :) Madeline is such a great little girl, we have so much fun together! This past Friday, Madeline, Hannele, Adrien (Madeline's friend) and I went to watch Tangled (one of my favorite movies right now!) at the Capital building. We brought a picnic for dinner before the movie started, so we got there a little early to make sure we would have good seats for the movie. We sat on the grass and watched the movie on a huge screen in the front of the building, it was a wonderful night. Madeline also decorated my laptop for me with butterfly paper stickers! I think it looks better than any laptop cover I could buy, I love it!


1 comment: